May 05, 2009

101 DS games in 1

Buy 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix for the Nintendo DS.
101 games in 1 cartridge ... Less than 20 cents each! 101-In-1 Explosive Megamix is the perfect game to take the road because the players can play a game whenever they have free time. Moreover, 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of Nintendo DS, allowing you to easily use the dual screen using the intuitive touch screen controls. In addition, players can challenge a friend in multiplayer competition via multi-card local wireless play, 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix on Nintendo DS offers endless entertainment and excitement! Follow the link for a sample video of some of the 101 games that come on this single cartridge for under $20.

I played this game often, and I really like. I really like how you collect the gold by setting high scores that you can use to buy or unlock new games. The selection of games you start with at the very beginning is good, about 10 in total. After playing each once, I was able to use my points to unlock new games. However, the more you spend the greater is the cost of each game.

The difficulty of each game varies, some games I was able to complete the first attempt, since a minimum score of each game is needed for it to be classified as cleared. However, if you delete a game, you can always go back and play and win coins for the results you get. Also, if you can not get the score needed to clear the game, you still have pieces to the score you have achieved. Moreover, some games I tried several times and have not yet achieved the score.

I have played so far about 25 games, and for them everything I had to use the stylus, then I am assuming it is a mostly stylus based game. For each of the games I played, there are instructions before playing, which is very useful. The instructions were nice, clear and obvious.

The graphics of the game is very well established. Furthermore, the game offers 6 languages: German, Spanish, Italian, French and Dutch. If you like short games, you are probably going to love this as each game is about 2 minutes. Fun for both kids and adults.

No comments: